The auction will be open to public participation from 4:00pm until 8:00pm the day of the event. This silent auction benefits the Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce Program of Work, whose mission is to promote, strengthen and expand the business community.
Vendors participating in this Event are welcome to contribute item(s) to the auction. Minimum contribution value is $40, donors will receive recognition for your company on the items description sheet and on the bid sheet.
To enter an item, please fill out the form (below) and return it with the item no later than the Monday before the Event to the Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce office located at 900 Conover Dr., Grand Prairie, TX.
- Must be 18 or over to participate in silent auction.
- All items must be paid for and picked up THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT by 8:30 p.m.
- To bid on items, enter your name and phone number with the amount of your bid on the bid sheet provided by each item.
- You must write legibly.
- Bids should be in even dollars.
- The last bidder on the bid sheet is responsible to purchase the item.
- Minimum bids and bid increments have been established; qualifying bids must meet these requirements.
- The Auction Chairman may remove bids that do not meet the minimum and/or set increment.
- Restrictions apply to many of the items; please note them carefully.
- Values set forth on items for auction are determined by the donor and are not warranted by the Chamber for tax purposes or for general value.
- All merchandise is sold “as is,” and the Chamber makes no warranties, expressed or implied, or representations in connection with the sale.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges on items.
- All sales are final.
If you are a vendor operating a booth at the “Taste of Grand Prairie Community & Spotlight” and your company wishes to provide a donation to be auctioned, please fill out and return the Auction Form* with your packet. Item drop off information will be disclosed closer to the event date.
* Some of the above may not open properly depending on your browser. If this is the case, you should be given the option to open the linked documents with a different browser or a program of your choosing. Choose a browser that supports .pdf (like Google Chrome), or a program that can open .pdf (like ‘Adobe Acrobat’). For help with, or more information on filling out the required forms, please contact Nicole Wegienka with the Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce.